What We Do Warehousing & Asset Management
Safe, Clean and Secure Warehousing
Your facility was designed to foster creative thinking, strategic planning and productivity for maximizing your organization’s revenue. Maintaining that environment can be a challenge if valuable workspace is compromised by a collection of underutilized equipment and furniture.
Let our network of professionally-managed warehouses facilitate the orderly storage and distribution of your valuable property.
- Five warehouse locations with over 500,000 sq. ft. of clean, well-lit warehouse space
- Climate-controlled to protect your assets from weather extremes
- 24-hour monitored security
- Fire suppression systems
- Professionally-staffed and managed
- Conveniently located to interstates and metropolitan areas
You can be confident that your goods are secure once they arrive at our warehouses. Planes warehouse personnel know the importance of:
- Inventory accuracy
- 24-hour accessibility
- Proper storage to avoid damage
Let Us Manage Your Assets
Do you know the current value of your commercial assets? Asset Management through Planes Commercial Services provides detailed tracking of your valuable assets to help you realize maximum potential value for your dollar.
Planes Commercial Services can provide long- or short-term warehousing for your excess office furniture and equipment, allowing for maximum utilization of your facility. Much more than just providing space to your assets, our accurate tracking system provides you with real-time knowledge of inventory levels and values.
- Secure, web-based program
- Management of multiple location inventories using a single point of access database
- Inventory review at our location or yours (dial-up capabilities)
- Information available 24/7 for real-time statistics
- Regional warehouse space of over 500,000 sq. ft.
- Digital imaging differentiates similar inventory items
- Current condition is evaluated for possible refurbishment
Asset Management provides you with a valuable tool to use for efficient facilities management and as an aid in strategic planning.
- Allows for rotating inventory
- Creates accuracy in inventory records – allows you to track the value of your existing product over time
- Creates customized reports
- Online program allows you to review the inventory from your office
- Selection and delivery of items can be scheduled online
- Consolidates all excess assets at one location; accurate inventory totals eliminate unnecessary purchases